Life quotes (Engelse Levensmotto’s) 2
Dit is deel 2 van Engelse Levens motto’s, oftewel life motto’s. Levensmotto’s zijn meestal korte zinnen (oneliners) of spreuken die jouw zin van het leven weergeven. Deze levensmotto’s zijn dus in het Engels. Bekijk hier het eerste deel van de Engelse levensmotto’s.
Levensmotto’s in het Engels
- It only takes one smile to hide a million of tears.
- Be nice to your enemies it will drive them crazy.
- Why do what u can do today when u can put off till tomorrow.
- Telling the truth is a simple way to have a peaceful life.
- Honesty Is The Best Policy.
- If you change yourself, then who are you?
- Ability gives birth to charm.
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
- You may fall so many times, but always stand up.
- Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Launch your dreams and they will open worlds to you that you never knew existed.
- Choose with no regret.
- Do your absolute best, and have a good time!
- Success is the reward of persistence.
- Follow you heart, it knows the way.
- It’s not important to be strong, but to feel strong.
- Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
- What you see is what you get.
- Behind every cloud is a silver line.
- Everyone has at least one good quality or skill, and a wise person will look for that thing.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Live with passion today and everyday.
- Always put your best efforts and dont think more.
- Hope for the best, but expect the worst.
- Moderation in all things, including moderation.
- Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow.
- Reach for the stars.
- When the romance is gone… move on.
- Happiness depends on what you give not on what you get.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- My opinion is the only one that really matters.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Living is easy with eyes closed.
- Know or listen to those who know.
- My family is everything.
- Things happen for a reason.
- Belief creates the actual fact.
- Any guy can love a thousand girls, but only a real guy can love a girl in a thousand ways.
- As we lie beneath the stars, we realize how small we are.
- Behind my smile is something you’ll never understand.
- Believe in miracles, but don’t depend on them.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Well done is better than well said.
- In order to succeed we must first believe that we can.
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
- If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.
- If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- You can never lose by giving.
- Don’t say anything about others in their absence that you wouldn’t say to their face.
- Get creative, be inventive, expand your horizons, keep trying.
- All she needs is a boy who will take her in his arms and tell her its okay to cry.
- Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
- Enjoy the pleasant little things, for they are part of the essence of life.
- Know yourself.
Als jij nog leuke Engelse Levensmotto’s of life motto’s weet, laat die dan achter onderaan deze pagina.
16 thoughts on “Life quotes (Engelse Levensmotto’s) 2”
IS ER EEN ENGELSE VERTALING VOOR: IN TROEBEL WATER IS HET GOED VISSEN
Freedom is vulnerable and never self-evident. You only realise that when freedom is no longer there as in WW2. Let the torch of freedom burn
You can’t stop the Waves, but you can learn to Surf.
Just remember… Carry on
head up, stay strong, fake smile, move on
they can take everything except my smile, only i decide when that comes and goes
never back down, never give up, never surrender
how harder life gets how thougher you become
also listen to the voice of your mind then only to that of your heart
behind every cloud is a silver line
what you see is what you get
It is not important to be strong, but to feel strong
Follow your heart it knows the way
life is like music
Sometimes high notes
Sometimes low notes
But always a song
Wow mooie spreuk, ik schrijf altijd spreuken op voor als het even tegenzit ik word er altijd vrolijker van… deze staat ook al op mijn lijstje! Dankjewel voor de leuke spreuk
Let your smile change the world but don’t let the world change your smile!